We have used SAP S/4 HANA Finance at Alegri since September 2015 and can share our own in-house experiences. We have also shut down our Business Warehouse because our analyses now come directly from SAP S/4HANA Finance.
Alegri was also the first company worldwide to deploy SAP S/4HANA Finance in a Microsoft Azure cloud.
At Alegri, we have experienced the advantages of "simple finance" firsthand:
- Unified financial and management accounting
- Elimination of past summary tables and indexes
- Table of individual postings containing all details. (The ACDOCA table centrally combines all postings from the modules for general ledger, accounts payables, accounts receivables, asset management and controlling.) This unites financial and management accounting on database and document levels.
- Real-time financial statements: harmonization and consolidation of enterprise data and information
- Next-generation user experience: comfortable transactions, intuitive, simple, mobile, role-based solution
- Integrated enterprise planning
- Central general ledger
- Significant reduction in redundant data
If your company runs multiple ERP instances or aging legacy systems and is looking to optimize financial processes, SAP S/4HANA Finance is an option you should consider. When implemented correctly, SAP S/4HANA Finance delivers a new level of data transparency with user-friendly, intuitive, real-time, drag-and-drop reporting and drill-down capabilities to row or item levels. You can also use it to centrally implement and optimize financial processes across the entire enterprise.
We offer the following services:
• Benefits and impact analyses
• Development of detailed business cases
• Development of a portfolio strategy
• Rationalization of applications
• RFX development for applications
• Development of portfolio and package roadmaps
• System and instance consolidation (harmonizing and optimizing data quality)
Contact an Alegri specialist to learn more about the possibilities!
S/4HANA Materials Management & Operations
Use SAP S/4HANA to monitor and optimize supplier reliability, improve material requirements planning, and accelerate production planning. You'll increase both the effectiveness and efficiency of your production and logistics processes.