Office 365 automatically keeps your software up to date, and you only pay for what you really use. Office 365 manages access and security in a role-based environment. You reduce the investments in your infrastructure and can focus on your core business.
These packaged online services automatically keep your software up to date, and you only pay for what you really use. Office 365 manages access and security in a role-based environment. You reduce the investments in your infrastructure and can focus on your core business.
With different rates and types of Office 365 deployments, you can find the perfect match for your users' needs – regardless if you work in a small, midsize or large company.
Office 365 offers state-of-the-art security against viruses and spam. Office 365 is hosted in first-class data centers with certifications and globally redundant servers. The service-level agreement (SLA) guarantees 99.9 % availability.
Exchange Online is fast to deploy and offers flexible add-on functions. Its clearly structured user interface makes configuration simple, and you can later administer it from a Web-based console that is powerful yet easy to use.
- Voicemail with unified messaging
- Integrated personal archive
- Guidelines and legal requirements regarding storage
- Exchange control panel
- Free/Busy display
- Administration across multiple locations
Share and use the same documents, contacts, calendars and tasks, which are all stored in a single location. SharePoint Online, which is based on Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010, offers comprehensive collaborative capabilities so that you can flexibly and effectively collaborate with team members, find resources within your company, search Intranet sites, and administer contents as well as operational procedures.
SharePoint Online is easy to configure thanks to its clearly structured user interface:
- Administer and approve documents in My Sites
- Access documents offline
- Use improved team and project websites
- Protect sensitive content with access rights on document levels
- Approve documents securely with Extranet websites
- Search across the website
Lync Online is easy to configure thanks to its clearly structured user interface:
- Send instant messages and share presence information beyond firewalls
- Search skills and global addresses with SharePoint
- Conduct online meetings with desktop sharing
- View activity indicators
- See photos of the contact person
- Communicate by clicking on the Office business cards
- Integrate with Windows Live
Provide your employees online access to their familiar Microsoft Office programs – and profit from the advantages of a hosted solution:
- Choose from flexible service offers in which you only pay for the licenses that you actually use
- Get the complete Office environment with services integrated into Office 365
- Use the latest Office application versions and Office Web apps
- Work in your familiar Office user interface
Rely on Alegri as your strong, experienced transaction partner to bring your IT into the cloud – and profit from our longstanding partnership with Microsoft.
Our cloud-related services include:
Support, planning and the administration of your online solution
Integration in an existing infrastructure